Allergy | 22 traits using 1366 genes related to Allergy
A) Airway & Skin
1. Airflow Obstruction
2. Airway Hyper-Responsiveness
3. Allergy to Mites
4. Eczema Risk
5. Skin Hypersensitivity to Nickel
1. Allergy to Eggs
2. Allergy to Milk
3. Allergy to Peanut
4. General Food Sensitivity Risk
5. Resistance to Seeds Allergy
1. Allergy to Grass
2. Allergy to Mold
3. Hay Fever
4. Resistance to Birch Pollen Allergy
5. Resistance to Mugwort Allergy
1. Allergic Inflammation Risk
2. Allergy to Perts
3. Histamine Intolerance
1. Sensitivity to Benzene
2.cSensitivity to Mercury
3. Sensitivity to PCB (Polychlorinated Biphemyls)
Benefits of mySNP Allergy Test
- Find out which allergens are causing your allergic reactions.
- Understand your immune system could potentially overreact to something you touched or inhaled while enjoying an outdoor activity, or even in the comfort of your home.
- Once you know which substances you are allergic to, you will be able to eliminate some of your allergy symptoms.
- The costing of prevention plans could be inexpensive as only change your environment to eliminate harmful allergens as much as possible, and to seek specific treatment.
- Potential market includes clinics, hospitals, health screening, pharmacy & supplement retail (online & physical).